Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014 - Reflecting

Today I woke up with fairy vision!  I knew it was just a matter of time before I started seeing like them.  The only thing is, I'm not used to seeing like this.  I couldn't decide which way was up and which way was down.  Everything seemed to reflect everything else.  In the end, I decided that both ways were up and both ways were down, depending upon how I looked at it.  And it seems to me that if this is the case, I may have been missing a great deal in my life up to this point.  Imagine if everything were itself and also its opposite at the same time.  I guess we would all just be one thing, with separate existences being only a matter of perception.  The fairies may be on to something here.  Don't tell them, though, because it will just go to their heads.