Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 11, 2014 - Dolmens Again

I have now found a human-sized dolmen.  I highly doubt this structure fell into place as the glaciers moved through this land during the last ice age.  No, this was purposely constructed.  But by whom?  And why?  I could easily enter it and stand upright in it, and it could fit a good four or five people at once.  There were no signs of anything else around.  No people, no houses, no town, no road.  And yet someone built this.  I feel like an archeologist who is investigating her own time period.  I found no hint of fire, and there were no bones visible anywhere.  But the fairy construction I showed yesterday was not far off from here.  I know somehow they're in on this, but I just can't make the connection.  Was this put here to taunt me because I found one of the fairy dolmens the other day?  Curiouser and curiouser.