Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014 - They Are Coming

Look at the brush along the shore here.  Something cut a really wide swath as it went through, heading straight for the "pond" (some dammed Atlantic water on the western side of the peninsula).  There's only one thing I know that would be this large and would make such easy work of the brush, and that's a dragon.  Oh, some folks might laugh at that, but then they haven't seen what I've seen.  What concerns me, though, is why a dragon is here on the shore in the first place.  Land dragons don't care for the water at all, and water dragons don't come up on the land.  I wasn't surprised when I found two dragons in the pitch pine forest (see earlier notes), but finding evidence of them here is another matter.  I have a strange feeling about this; I don't like it all.  It's times like these when I wish I could make contact with the fairies because I'm sure they'd know what's going on and whether or not I should evacuate the area.  I know I've said it before, but I must find a way to contact them.