Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014 - Fairy Photo


Well, well, well.  What have we here?  I went down to the beach at Mackerel Cove today and at the base of an old dead tree, I found this entrance.  I saw it from a bit of a distance and crept up to it silently.  Instead of popping my face right up to it for a good inspection, I placed my camera directly in line with the opening and used the zoom lens a bit.  I wanted to take a photo before anyone or anything realized I was taking a photo.  In other words, I didn’t want to alert anyone as to my motive.

And it seems that might have been a good idea.  Behold!  A fairy caught on film!  He belatedly noticed me and began to quickly dematerialize, but I caught his face on film before he disappeared.  It’s very odd and mysterious, almost ghost-like, but then he may not materialize often and may have a problem taking on a more “normal” form.  In any event, I caught him!  I caught him red-handed!

So if there were any Doubting Thomases out there, let this put the matter finally to rest.  Fairies do exist, as I have always said and known.  THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

Fairy entrance at the base of a tree.

Fairy partially dematerialized.