Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11, 2014 - Passageways

Here and there, if you look closely, you will find passageways into the Earth.  Portals and doors, windows and tunnels, ways to go in, and ways to come out.  They are so easy to miss, so easy to pass by.  Yet once you train your eye, you will see them everywhere.  I have often wondered whether they were created to let the light in or to allow the darkness out.  I still have not made up my mind because each would be a worthwhile endeavor.  Perhaps it is both.  Ever since I found them, though, I have been able to see into both worlds.  It is a gift from the fairies, this ability to see.  This particular entrance to a fairy home is especially grand, and I am so pleased to have captured it in this picture.  Look closely and you may see it as well, but don't be surprised if afterward your vision seems to change somehow.  It is part of the magic.