Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19, 2016 - Think of the Possibilities


It’s hard to know, isn’t it?  Is the sun shining or is it cloudy?  There are no blue skies, but clearly there is a flash of brilliance on the water in the distance, and that can only be made by the magic of the sun.  But I see no sun.  Do you?  I see clouds.  There are many clouds.  There is a heavy, dark, grey sky.  Everywhere.  Threatening to suffocate.

Not a cloud in the sky.

But there they are together.  Sunlight and gloom.  Light and darkness.  It’s just a reinforcement to me that the world is as it is because we perceive it to be so.  We believe it to be sunny, and so it is.  We believe it be dark and grey, and so it is.  The world is exactly what we think it is.  Apparently, I am of the mind today that the world is both sunny and grey, and so it is.  They say it’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind.

If we weren’t here, there wouldn’t be anyone to categorize things or document them, or label them for that matter.  So it would stand to reason that we are the beings that make the world what it is.  Without the observer, there is no observed.

In the beginning, the I Am did not say, “I was,” or “I will be.”  It said, “I am.”  And that is here and now, with there never being anything more than here and now to begin with.  Or end with.  Einstein said that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously.

Because there is only one I Am.  Time is relative and observer-dependent.  It is just a path.  One path of likely probability.  But there are many paths.

These thoughts bring me hope and despair at the same time.  It is for me to choose which one I will adopt.

But think of the possibilities.  Your choice determines your reality.  Think of the possibilities.