Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Fairy Home

"Aye, lassie, these woods be thick with 'em, and ye'd better watch yer step!"

That was what I heard as I chanced upon yet another fairy den, but when I turned around, no one was there.  This was a rock den, distinctly different from the tree dens I have shown previously.  The rock dens are more cavernous, and they harbor a darker fairy, one who likes to hide in the earth.  NOT THAT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT.  (I said that last sentence a little louder on purpose in case the Good Folk were listening.)  I wouldn't presume to choose between the two, you see.  But anyway, gems are what these Good Folk are after, and I shall bring them some quartz crystals.  And I will ask a boon of them afterward, that my garden grow ever more abundant this year.  It's a good thing to happen upon a fairy rock den, in the daytime at least, mind you.  We'll not speak aught of the nighttime.