Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 30, 2020 - Fly Away

It is all right, little bird.  I see you and I have given you leave.  I have absolved your debt.  You have poured out your heart and emptied it of the ties that would bind, and the green tendrils from the Earth have released their hold, snapping back to solidity, snapping back to the swelling of growth.  You owe no one anything now, and no one owes you.  Your Kingdom of invisibility has been dearly bought and paid for in full.  Your castle of air awaits.

Fly on your wings, then, your precious little wings.  Go up to the sky where the Light lives, where His radiant smile chases away even the tiniest corner of darkness, where no foe can stand against His strength, and where you may at last breathe a sigh of relief and let go of your fear.  Then dance in the clouds, floating downward on wind currents, bathing in the breath of the Beginning, and then soaring back up again.  Up where you are free, where you belong now.  Up where there is no Earth, and there is no sorrow, and there is nothing to pull you back.  Your weight having been dispersed, the Law no longer applies to your being, so there is none who can claim you. 

There is none who can say, "You are mine and you belong to me, because you are a part of me and you are the flesh of my flesh."  There is none who would dare now to say, "I have made my claim of your heart.  I place my stake in your flesh, and its roots will grow a tree that will span all lifetimes into eternity."  There is not one soul who might say of you, "I know him.  I remember him from the beginning of time when our hearts were forged by the Holy smith."  Thy will be done, then, you have no ties.  There is none who could pull you back and none to whom you might return.

Freedom is the power to have nothing, the bravery to unbecome.