Wednesday, December 18, 2019

December 18, 2019 - Virgin

I am pressing onward toward the secret, and it is growing in intensity.  When I think about it, my heart pounds and I breathe heavier.  How can you not see it?  Soon it will be upon us all, hidden as always in absolute plain sight, as are all of the greatest secrets known to mankind.  The plainer and clearer it is and the louder it is proclaimed, the more of a secret it seems to become.  Because man can never see what is before him as he is always too busy reaching for the next shiny bauble purposely dangled before him by the merchant.  And he misses the prize of a lifetime.

Six days from now, I will quietly leave my home in the dark of night when it is very late.  I am not afraid because I know the path well.  It will be cold, though, so I will be wrapped up in a thick cloak.  I will have the alabaster scabbard with me, as always, with the tiny candle lit from the fires within.  I will protect it like my life.  No one will see me leave, and no one will know where I am going because the night will have veiled the pole.

Like a sentry, I will stand watch and look toward the east.  And there at midnight I will see the constellation Virgo as she rises high in the sky.  The Virgin will be visible along with her barnyard companions, the ox and the lamb (or the bull and the ram, if you please).  She brings the Promise with her, and when she rises the Sun will remember, and He will stop in His tracks and will start His move northward again.  With Him, He will bring the promise of renewed life.  Each day He will climb higher until He crosses the equator in a few months and all of Earth will rise again.  But that is for the ex-pressed future.  On this particular night, however, we are concerned with the Virgin.

The secret is based upon the heavens.  I told you it was right there in the open all along.  The ancient magi knew that the heavens are reflected downward.  Like the great Seal of Solomon, they proclaimed, “As above, so below,” with Hermes Trismegistus illuminating the way.  Allow me to explain, and once I do, you will see how simple it all is.

Deep within the mind of man lies his unconditioned consciousness, and there we find the seat of the Watcher, as was explained in the last article.  The Dove, the Raven, and the Judge make up the conditioned consciousness, the ego, what you identify with, who you believe yourself to be.  The Watcher is the UNconditioned consciousness.  He does not concern himself with the trappings of mortality.  He is not what you believe yourself to be.  He is what you ARE.

In the realm of the Watcher, there is a fertile field, and this field is virginal.  It is within every human being, and no one else may enter this field.  Caesar cannot touch it, and oh, how he hates mankind for it.  This field contains all potential and all possibilities, and it desires the plow. 

Now as the Earth goes into its deep sleep, so too can mankind go into a deep sleep or a state of meditation.  Putting all things from my mind, I drift further and further into myself, echoing “I AM” as I settle into a meditative trance.  Now all things are possible in a vast field that cries out for fertilization. 

Then when I see the golden rings, I reach into my heart’s desire and pull out that which I have secretly loved and wanted.  I take it and I plant it by IM-PRESSING it upon the virginal field with my complete obsession and emotion.  I impregnate the Virgin within with my own thought, and the seed goes deep into the fertile field where it immediately takes root.  And I will say, “It is done.”  And a secret life will begin to grow, virginal, untouched by man.

Then I will awake and return to Caesar’s world, where I will say nothing to anyone of my secret desire.  Caesar will sense that I am different now.  He will know that I am more than I was.  He will try to reach for me, to get me to talk, to get me to explain, to coerce me into giving up my secret and exposing the Virgin.  All so that he might immediately pounce upon her and fill my mind and spirit with doubt.  So that he might introduce the Old Adversary, of whom he is a friend.  I will not give in to Caesar, for he cannot touch the Virgin, not with a thousand spears.  Oh, how he hates me.

And the seed will grow, and I will secretly nurture it with loving thought and emotion and desire.  Soon it will become too big for the hidden field within.  One day, that which was IM-PRESSED will suddenly be EX-PRESSED, and the Virgin will give birth to her Holy Child.  Thus, the desire will be born and made manifest.

Now, my friends, you see the secret that has always been in plain sight.  Now you see how the entire world teeters back and forth, dangling from a tiny thread, suspended from a “myth” about which it knows nothing and has, in fact, completely misinterpreted.  Millions and millions of people blinded.  Alas.

Look to the eastern sky in the dark of the night six days from now and remember.  Then behave accordingly.  Do not be afraid, but do keep silent—always.  Within silence is great power and protection and fecundity, and Caesar cannot touch that, not with all of his generals and all of his troops.  He lies impotent before the Virgin.